• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

l'm lost for words

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your in a bad mood about vics now, wait till you find out a few things going on. He he.

Whatever it is Colin, as long as you do it correctly, above board and for the right reasons, I'll have no problem with it.

The moment you revert back to your usual 'cuff and bluff', I'll be all over it like a fly round shit!

;) ;)

Last edited:
Shut up, Colin, you *****

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut up, Colin, you *****.

Andy, you are completely bang out of order calling Colin a *****.

Do you know what the definition of one is?

If you did, I think that you might wish to withdraw your comments.

Irrespective of any of your and our views about Colin, such unfounded, untrue, unfair and potentially libelous remarks reflect badly on yourself and this forum.

Hence, I think that you should apologize to Colin for what you have said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a steve mcnally kind of "shut it"

Dont worry. He might be jelous, cause i went to amsterdam with 6 chicks.

Wish you guys would "shut it" about vics you cant even go a week waffling on about us.

Is that a steve mcnally kind of "shut it"

Dont worry. He might be jelous, cause i went to amsterdam with 6 chicks.

Wish you guys would "shut it" about vics you cant even go a week waffling on about us.

6 chicks hey? Well the only way you would ever get laid is if you paid for it or crawled up a chickens arse and waited......

You're more than welcome to use our forum every day of the week... Oh you already do!

Could I ask... again.. what everyone thinks all this crap will achieve? They have their "club" we have ours. They have shown they are not for turning from the dark side, so let them get on with it - it does US no favours.
Close season boredom always seems to enhance the vitriol. Personally, I couldn't give a hoot. All it does do is reinforce their delusion that we still care - it drags us down to the point of other clubs & fans shaking their heads in disbelief.

Time to put a finishing knot in this thread, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back