• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

l'm lost for words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony1874

Too much time on my hands
Aug 1, 2013
I think despicable parasite sums him up but we already knew that.

Screenshot_2015-05-16-20-07-58-1-1-2.png

Photo cropped.

Screenshot_2015-05-16-20-07-58-1-1-1.png

I just can't help but wonder if he still believes he's the chairman of Vics.

I wonder if the stand in, on paper chairman turned up to support the Juniors?

Last edited:
The Juniors have an amazing reputation because they're run correctly by passionate volunteers with the childrens interests paramount.

In JRFC's case its the exact opposite, manipulation to achieve good 'free' PR, that is completely undeserved.

The morally disgraced 'former' bankrupt ex chairman of Vics handing out medals?

Not much of a role model.

Screenshot_2015-05-17-12-55-17-1-2-1-1.png

Screenshot_2015-05-17-12-55-17-1-2.png

Last edited:
Did the toothfairy pay then for the juniors entry fee into next seasons fa youth cup, if vics have no involvement.

Did the toothfairy pay then for the juniors entry fee into next seasons fa youth cup, if vics have no involvement.
Amazing! Paying £40 for an entry fee classes as involvement nowadays.
Come back when your club has donated thousands in lifesaving equipment to teams you're not even linked to Mr Rushe.

Mr rushe has pumped £100,000's into vics to keep the club going. had vics of gone bust the juniors are affiliated to the senior club, without that link it probably would lose its charter standard and would lose the benefits obtained from that.

Least he does not go round bitching off the juniors volunteers. Even stooping to such lows as prying into whether volunteers have CRB Checks.

Well if it was the JRFC tooth fairy, the entry fee would have been paid with an IOU.

Mr rushe has pumped £100,000's into vics to keep the club going. had vics of gone bust the juniors are affiliated to the senior club, without that link it probably would lose its charter standard and would lose the benefits obtained from that.

Least he does not go round bitching off the juniors volunteers. Even stooping to such lows as prying into whether volunteers have CRB Checks.

Rushe putting money into JRFC has no direct connection with NVJFC. In fact if he cared about protecting their Charter Standard status so much he'd have ensured the creditors were adequately financially satisfied.

Has for CRB checks, they are very important, no reason why that shouldn't be questioned, surely that's part of taking a professional approach?

Where was your concern for northwich vics juniors when you were doing your lone ranger voting act.

Careful Colin, you're in danger of straying away from the point of the thread .... again.

Where was your concern for northwich vics juniors when you were doing your lone ranger voting act.

Think of it like this Col....

When a couple can't live with each other any longer, normally the best option is to separate and divorce but that doesn't mean the children are any less thought of. ;)

Northwich Victoria football club is made up of junior and senior players which you guys have VOTED not to have anything to do with anymore. Take it then we will be blessed by your presence than at the fa youth cup match given how much you care about them. It will probably be played at witton if drawn at home.

There is about the sportsmans dinner, which was a very enjoyable evening.

Our meetings are fine thanks we keep them a bit hush hush wink wink. If you know what i mean.

If your in a bad mood about vics now, wait till you find out a few things going on. He he.

That has to be one of the funniest posts I've read in ages - supporters meetings that are held in secret. You couldn't make this up could you!!!
I bet there's a coded greeting and a funny handshake as they all squeeze into the phone box and take the phone off the hook for security reasons. ;)
I really would miss Colin - the public face of NVFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back