• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Lee Jackson

richard webb

I Live Here
Aug 7, 2013
I see on twitter that Lee Jackson is not happy with Macc going full time so will be looking to move on. I would have him back like a shot. Wonder if the club will move for him?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That was my thought. I’d have him back also without a doubt.

Is it not a bit disingenuous to the lads who’ve worked hard this season ? …. Just putting it out there ?‍♂️?

I see on twitter that Lee Jackson is not happy with Macc going full time so will be looking to move on. I would have him back like a shot. Wonder if the club will move for him?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When I spoke to him at the Rylands game he described Macc as “being like a circus”.

But money talks and you can’t blame the lad for going if they were offering him stupid amounts.

But it sounds par for the course for Macc that he finds out from Social media that they are going full time ?

As for him returning to 74, for me if we could afford him it would be a no-brainier.

Where to play him given the promise of Matt Fenton and the consistent showings of both Taylor and Mike Koral, plus Mr consistent Mark Jones would be a nice problem for Bo and Goody. But undoubtedly he’d provide some real depth to the squad if these issues could be sorted out.

But I’m sure that there will be many other clubs who will keen on signing a player of his ability. Our advantage is that he has a real affinity for 74 and still has a lot of mates at the club.

Lee would provide an option at left back or centre half.
And maybe give us the scope to change to 3 at the back when needed.

Back