• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Just got this

josh89

Too much time on my hands
Jul 27, 2013
Just had this posted today

WP_20170825_001.jpg WP_20170825_002.jpg WP_20170825_001.jpg WP_20170825_002.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20170825_012.jpg
    WP_20170825_012.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 26
  • WP_20170825_013.jpg
    WP_20170825_013.jpg
    728.1 KB · Views: 24
  • WP_20170825_017.jpg
    WP_20170825_017.jpg
    787.4 KB · Views: 23
  • WP_20170825_003.jpg
    WP_20170825_003.jpg
    744.9 KB · Views: 26
  • WP_20170825_005.jpg
    WP_20170825_005.jpg
    717.8 KB · Views: 21
Fair play to them for trying. They must be disappointed with their support over the past year or so and this season doesn't appear to have seen any major increase either.

Desperate times call for desperate measure, What award has the pitch won not heard anything.
It will be free admission next.

yes I know, might try and get Vics fans to come and watch us , oh hang on some other team has already tried that one :p

Cheers for the ad and spreading the word ;):):)

Just doing my bit for a sad little club that no one cares about, far more people will see it on this forum anyway considering how much more interesting it is on here than your own

so what your saying is advertising and promotion of a club to increase footfall through the gates is bad thing and desperate . be sure to let your board know that. :confused:.
anyway good luck for the rest of the season. tough league for both this year.

"Get off your couch and watch family Football this season"?

That statement is the most disrespectful comment I have ever seen. To suggest that local people who don't support local football are lazy barstewards is disgraceful.

HUGE OWN GOAL

Last edited:
I think we should remove this from our website don't want to provide any free publicity.

Reactions: Ben
Shouldn't this have been put on the existing wi**on thread .....isn't one topic about the red and white shite more than enough!!, and, btw, they keep returning because people start threads like this!

Given they pulled in less than 300 in their last game which was on a Saturday I'd say they need all the desperate measures they can get!!

Apparently promotion and larger away followings has failed to improve attendances or ignite the excitement of the Northwich people.
If they want to waste their money on flyers...let them! It may tempt a couple or so, who knows?

You lot keep putting posts on about us, shows you care.
We may not win awards for our pitch , who cares it's ours to look after.
If you can pull in nearly 300 every week then I will be impressed, I'm pretty sure you know you won't.Please don't criticise us for trying to bring in support, when you know non league crowds are not what they were 25 years ago.

"Get off your couch and watch family Football this season"?

That statement is the most disrespectful comment I have ever seen. To suggest that local people who don't support local football are lazy barstewards is disgraceful.

HUGE OWN GOAL
Yep, not the best thing to say, as if anything it will put people off even more.

Don't mean to be cheeky but if you have received a copy of the bulletin and don't want it please feel free to pass onto a neighbour, friend, work colleague etc. Cheers.

Don't mean to be cheeky but if you have received a copy of the bulletin and don't want it please feel free to pass onto a neighbour, friend, work colleague etc. Cheers.
He's asked everyone....no one wants it!! :oops:.
Apparently though, it's really soft on the bum cheeks!! ;).

Back