• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC Chain Reaction

You have to confess that it is a laudable aim, but as an owner of 1874 how would we feel if the JGFC fans asked for our expert help as we have already completed the task?

I would hope we'd give them the advice. Although i do think we'd be the last place they would go.
Guys we've been constantly giving them the very best advice on a daily basis ever since JRFC went into administration but they've ignored ever word and done it the Rushe way because that's all they know and believe.

I can almost guarantee their next project will be to issue school children with free season tickets.
The irony being that these age groups would normally get it for free.

He's saying that Ian Egerton friend of convict Jim Rushe and author of a dodgy Just Giving page has been into Barnton Primary school talking to the children. Listening to the guy's language that he uses, it is rather inappropriate.

Last edited:
Wonder what Barnton FC think about poaching potential fans

They're still friends on twitter, albeit I doubt Jim is doing much tweeting at the mo.

Interesting reading about Mondays big meeting on the JGFC forum.

Apparently the new objective is to build bridges with local businesses and the local community, lets hope that their creditors are equally forgiving.

No mention of the attendance of supporters or the big names from the past.

Looks like this rant is aimed at Leyton Orient fans, have they been having a pop at JGFC?

Today's NLP.
received_10154568016211121.jpeg

Well there is a difference between 2.9.1 & 2.9.2

Interesting that he has now become the Chairman of the Supporters Association. Must have missed the news of that particular AGM where the membership voted him into office.

Looks like this rant is aimed at Leyton Orient fans, have they been having a pop at JGFC?

Today's NLP.
View attachment 1451

Well there is a difference between 2.9.1 & 2.9.2
Not Leyton Orient fans Tony. This letter is in response to a letter in the NLP from 2 weeks ago which referred, amongst other things, to the rolling out of the red carpet to the "new" Vics by the NWCFL

Not Leyton Orient fans Tony. This letter is in response to a letter in the NLP from 2 weeks ago which referred, amongst other things, to the rolling out of the red carpet to the "new" Vics by the NWCFL

In a way it's very similar to Leyton Orient FC who were bought by a consortium however LOFC unlike JGFC are not publicly stating that they are "owned by the fans", there will be fan representation on the LOFC board but that's it.

Last edited:
Back