• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JGFC Chain Reaction

Apparently it was a stout performance by Greenalls.
In my opinion JGFC need to work more on shots and controlling the spills.
I'm sure Moore will be formenting and brewing the team in readiness for the start of the season, so the fans shouldnt lose hops and should keep their spirits high. Ale also be looking to strengthen the ingredients and will no doubt draught in or at yeast be looking for more quality players from a higher content somewhere in the region of 95% proof to experiment with.

Last edited:
Apparently it was a stout performance by Greenalls.
In my opinion JGFC need to work more on shots and controlling the spills.
I'm sure Moore will be formenting and brewing the team in readiness for the start of the season, so the fans shouldnt lose hops and should keep their spirits high. Ale also be looking to strengthen the ingredients and will no doubt draught in or at yeast be looking for more quality players from a higher content somewhere in the region of 95% proof to experiment with.
You really need get out more lol!

No mention of this on the JustGiving page, no mention about anything other than folding.

"Our saviour came from a retired supporter who had already donated but offered us a bridging loan, till such time as the money came through."

http://www.northwichvictoriafc.com/news/summary-of-monday-nights-open-meeting-1874537.html

All the crap we received over this and we were right all along.
Now they have the money they come clean and admit it, like it's nothing... ITS DISGRACEFUL.

They seem to forget the money they needed was to pay a creditor of NVFC 2007. If they've used a bridging loan then surly they exited Administration with an unpaid creditor? So creditors were not all paid in full.

Last edited:
See how they spin, duck and dive the "owned by the fans" issue?

To try to explain the web of intrigue around the JG money ... oldco had 16K creditors which newco were willing to pay off to allow the FA to sanction transfer of name etc from oldco to newco (the intangible assets). Newco, or the fans, raised 11K and needed another 5K. So newco put a plea on JG, but then realised they couldn't get their hands on the money raised in time to meet the deadline. So some poor deluded newco fan offered a 5K bridging loan to newco, and newco paid oldco's creditors on time, with the intention of paying Mr Deluded when they got the JG money. So it may well have been that when they put the JG page up that was their intention (to use the money direct to pay the creditors) - we'll never actually know that because they won't come clean on that, but after the debt was paid using the bridging loan the JG page became misleading/deceptive/a misrepresentation of the true facts and stayed open way longer than it should have - so any money raised after the deadline was raised on an incorrect pretext, which is at the very least misleading, if not deceptive. Meanwhile, oldco have NOT exited administration as far as I am aware - they are no longer the holders of all the football club "property", so they are a shell of a company with no purpose in life other than to sit there and wait for (presumably) the Jordan Williams money to come in, which will pay the administrator and mean he can then close the company down. That last bit about oldco is merely supposition - but all suppositions so far have proved true.
So oldco have not exited admin with a creditor still outstanding, because (a) they haven't exited and (b) the creditor is a creditor of newco. So newco have started life in debt.
Sorry to all whose heads are now hurting!

No mention of fan owned or shares in that statement, but I'm sure some of their "members", possibly even ones purporting to be official representatives, suggested that the club was already fan owned ? ...... #onlyoneconfusedclubinnorthwich

It is emblazoned on their website, and on the poster for the Steve Burr game. How official do you want it to be?

Dispite that there is absolutely no mention of the big meeting in this weeks Northwich Guardian.

If one were being uncharitable one might think that they have something to hide?

Dispite that there is absolutely no mention of the big meeting in this weeks Northwich Guardian.

If one were being uncharitable one might think that they have something to hide?

New main sponsor?

252271fc4de726e1cf27f849bbc080d73f395768_400x260_crop.jpg

Or maybe Simmo is just fed up of all their hypocrisy?

Another officially unofficial explanation from their new officially unofficial fan owned forum on their officially unofficial fan owned website.

20170714_083630.png

There is nothing left to fleece?
What is a supporters direct/ community run model?
The supporters association own it?
I thought one individual owns it?
Where are they now?
Nothing to be scared of, why would we be scared?
Fine words, but what does it mean?

Last edited:
Another fans view.... Owned by one fan but owned by the fans.... WT*? o_O:eek::confused::wacky:sour:meh:jawdrop:banghead

20170714_103026.png

Only a braindead JGFC fan has the intelligence to dicypher these coded messages.

Back