• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

HOW TO HELP YOUR CLUB

Alan sorry only just getting back to you have been away.If you like you can send me a Cheque for the amount.

Also been away till this morning ... don't mind how. Let me know an address and wha or what to make it payable to and I'll put it in the post

Just an update on ways to help you club.
Try to get friends or family to join the 300 club.
If you are not a Trust member join and become an owner.
Any cloths shoes handbags you are going to throw away,give then to me and I willtake them and raise cash off them.
The money for goals and clean sheets is in operation again next year(it has already raised £2337) it is for league goals only and all competitive games for clean sheets,you can pay what you want from 25p to any amount you want per goal.You can pay matchly monthly or yearly it's up to you.
Other fund raiser are the events we put on,try to support them whenever possible.

Toddy, hope you're choosing a gud'n for me to sponsor this season! Let me know.
Diane

Had an email from Brian - happy to sponsor Matty Russell again. Is it the same as last year and do I send the cheque to you or elsewhere. If so please advise.

Had an email from Brian - happy to sponsor Matty Russell again. Is it the same as last year and do I send the cheque to you or elsewhere. If so please advise.
Hi Diane

I have e mailed you re all details. Many thanks once again for your support

Not really worked this one out but it occurred to me that as we are now based at Barnton we have easy access to the Northwich Auction Center at what was the Red Lion in Runcorn Road. We used them to look over my mums furniture etc when she died and and they were excellent at finding things that you would not really think of sending to auction i.e. tools from the shed, kitchenware, costume jewelry, football programmes, old camera gear, ornaments etc and they even have a van to take bulky furniture etc to their auction in Warrington.

Perhaps we could designate a fixture for fans to take stuff down for valuation there before the game and donate the profits to the club? Saturday 10AM - 4PM is a designated valuation time for them anyway and it gives people an opportunity to de-clutter without a volunteer (Toddy?) doing the work.

Maybe the auction center could take out an advert in the programme as well?

Just a thought.

Great idea certainly worth looking into,it will give fans a chance to help the club.

Again with more people ordering online please consider Easyfundraising, its costs nothing to do but raises money for our club and if a lot do a little then this will help.
I have done it for ages with no issues.
COYG.

Back