• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

HOW TO HELP YOUR CLUB

Toddy

Too much time on my hands
Aug 3, 2013
We all want to help our club progress and fund raising is a vital part.I know a lot of you are not in a position to donate as much time to this as you would like(ie work or education commitment's or family tie's)so I have listed a number of ways you could increase our fund raising.
1.Try to enrole other people into the 300 club(all you need to do is get some forms from the club,get them filled in and hand them in) if we could increase the membership by 50 or more this would be a great step forward for the club.
2.At Christmas or on a Birthday ask someone to buy you club Vouches(you could use these in the shop or put toward's a season ticket,you could also pay your Trust Membership).
3.Any old cloth's or books bring them to the ground and I will take them to a place that buy's them,they will also take small electrical appliance's and old pot's and pan's.
4.Use the Easyfunraising when to buy on line(this is a great and easy way to raise funds and cost you nothing) so take the trouble to register.
5.Attend events when ever you can(you never know you might enjoy yourself)
6.Advertise our events by word of mouth or better still bring people with you.
If any of you have the time to help in any way,please do.

Whilst fundraising is important, there are other ways people can help the raise the profile of the Club, and there is a clue in the name - 1874 Northwich COMMUNITY Football Club. Since Steve R became the board member responsible for Community, there have been a number of "good news" stories and community activities, and 1874 is starting to live up to its name, but we can always do more.

It doesn't need to be about money, perhaps you are involved in a youth group, junior football team, or support group for older people, or disabled people. Would they enjoy an afternoon at the footie? Would your football team like to be group mascots for a match? Have they won their league and would like to do a lap of honour round the pitch at half time? How can 1874 help other community groups, can a match day be used to showcase their activities?

So how can YOU help the Club,
  • throw ideas into the hat,
  • if you do have links to groups who might benefit from attending matches, let us know
  • if community events are held, consider joining in
  • if groups come to matches, make them feel welcome
1874 is already considered by many to be a friendly club, but the more we can do to make people feel welcome and enjoy the experience, the more likely we are to keep existing fans and encourage new ones. As fans we have limited influence on the on-pitch activity, but we can have a huge influence on the match day experience.
If you have any ideas, the Club has a Community Sub-committee including Steve Richardson, Brian Ashley and myself, just have a chat with us or send us a message. Cheers Maggie

Pleased to see two more signed up for the easyfundraising.There will be form's for the 300 club at the match tomorrow.

One statistic I would like to state is since the 200 club started with 150 members it has gone up to the 300 club with over 340 member's and still on the increase.

Last edited:
I see there are now 61 signed up for the easyfundraising,Are you? there are instructions in Edges post above the money raised all goes to the club.Don't forget our target for the 300 club forms are available.

Signed up for the easy fund raising yesterday.

Can anyone who's better at IT tell me how to link it to the Amazon app on the iPhone, or is it only usable on desktop?

Can anyone who's better at IT tell me how to link it to the Amazon app on the iPhone, or is it only usable on desktop?

Only on the desktop. I have the chrome plug in which is really really easy. Basically you use the web as normal and you get a little pop-up to click if you go on a shop which you can claim funds for. I'm up to £61 to club funds for doing nothing at all really.

FYI Any holiday bookings etc really do give a big % to the club.

Cheers Mark, I'll download that plug in and try and use it as much as i can!

Andy, download the easyfundrasing app for iPhone, you can shop through that.

Ahhh perfect, cheers olly.

Got it on desktop and the on the phone now, so anytime i spend money online the club should receive some.

Has anyone signed up another member for the 300 club?.Are you in the easyfundraising or got someone else in?.Have you got old clothes etc for me to take?.

I have given three 300 Club application forms out and I am hoping that they will be returned filled out.

Just a reminder if you have a birthday coming up ask someone to get you club vouchers.
Also don't forget the Race Night on 1-4-17 bring friends or family along the more the better.

If anyone knows how to use ebay please contact me I have been informed how to raise funds for the club.Toddy

J-Haze_Fan we already have it set up,if you wish to join I'm sure Edge will will explain.

With the new season fast approaching lets have a determined push to get the 300 club up to 350,just 18 more needed,so see if you can get any of your family or friend's who are not in already to sign up.

Back