• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Home Programmes

Blackie

Too much time on my hands
Aug 5, 2013
As i do shiftwork, i will miss a number of home games.
When Pez was the programme seller, he used to keep me the ones i missed and i'd collect when i attended.
Is there any way we could have a similar arragement as i won't be at the next home match.

There was talk of having a programme subscription. Trouble is, that was on t'other forum and I can't look it up. :( Maybe someone closer to the action can remind us what the arrangement was?

Would be grateful if they could, thanks.

Until something more definite is arranged I am happy to facilitate this:

So if anyone wishes to have a programme reserved for each HOME game then just let me know by e mail ([email protected]) and I will organise it. Your programme(s) will be held in the shop/office at the ground awaiting collection (and payment of course) by you on any future home game that you can get to.

Alternatively a programme could be posted to you (for the cost of the programme plus 60p postage)

I think this is a very good idea and a lot of fans would take advantage of this.

Until something more definite is arranged I am happy to facilitate this:

So if anyone wishes to have a programme reserved for each HOME game then just let me know by e mail ([email protected]) and I will organise it. Your programme(s) will be held in the shop/office at the ground awaiting collection (and payment of course) by you on any future home game that you can get to.

Alternatively a programme could be posted to you (for the cost of the programme plus 60p postage)
Brian
Have sent you an e-mail asking you to keep me a programme for each home game.
Hope you get it as my e-mail is playing up.
Thanks

Brian - is there any chance of a reprint from the Oldham game? I arrived just before kick off so missed out on the programme

Unfortunately not Peter. Sorry but even a minimum run reprint would be costly and we would have to sell everyone just to break even

I am working on the online shop to allow a digital version of the programme to be bought through it on the matchday. If this works as expected then I will be putting the Oldham programme on it too.

What a great idea... also allowing our 'distant 1874'ers' to keep up with matchday matters :)

Unfortunately not Peter. Sorry but even a minimum run reprint would be costly and we would have to sell everyone just to break even

There's a copy on ebay with a day to go, all proceeds to go to club funds. Its my personal copy in mint condition so get bidding

Back