Home Programmes

• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Blackie

Too much time on my hands
Aug 5, 2013
non of your business!!
As i do shiftwork, i will miss a number of home games.
When Pez was the programme seller, he used to keep me the ones i missed and i'd collect when i attended.
Is there any way we could have a similar arragement as i won't be at the next home match.

Alan M

Administrator
Forum Staff
Jun 24, 2013
There was talk of having a programme subscription. Trouble is, that was on t'other forum and I can't look it up. :( Maybe someone closer to the action can remind us what the arrangement was?

Brian

Legend
1874 Official
Aug 3, 2013
Newton le Willows
Until something more definite is arranged I am happy to facilitate this:

So if anyone wishes to have a programme reserved for each HOME game then just let me know by e mail (brian.edge2@btinternet.com) and I will organise it. Your programme(s) will be held in the shop/office at the ground awaiting collection (and payment of course) by you on any future home game that you can get to.

Alternatively a programme could be posted to you (for the cost of the programme plus 60p postage)

Blackie

Too much time on my hands
Aug 5, 2013
non of your business!!
Until something more definite is arranged I am happy to facilitate this:

So if anyone wishes to have a programme reserved for each HOME game then just let me know by e mail (brian.edge2@btinternet.com) and I will organise it. Your programme(s) will be held in the shop/office at the ground awaiting collection (and payment of course) by you on any future home game that you can get to.

Alternatively a programme could be posted to you (for the cost of the programme plus 60p postage)
Brian
Have sent you an e-mail asking you to keep me a programme for each home game.
Hope you get it as my e-mail is playing up.
Thanks

Jul 31, 2013
Brian - is there any chance of a reprint from the Oldham game? I arrived just before kick off so missed out on the programme

Brian

Legend
1874 Official
Aug 3, 2013
Newton le Willows
Unfortunately not Peter. Sorry but even a minimum run reprint would be costly and we would have to sell everyone just to break even

simon barton

I Live Here
Jun 27, 2013
I am working on the online shop to allow a digital version of the programme to be bought through it on the matchday. If this works as expected then I will be putting the Oldham programme on it too.

What a great idea... also allowing our 'distant 1874'ers' to keep up with matchday matters :)