• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Home Leg Flyers

Mark Riding

I Live Here
Aug 1, 2013
We have loads of flyers and shop window posters turning up on Monday. If you can spare some time this week to do some leafleting for the club please post below with the area you can do.

Thanks!

These are the offers so far: https://image.ibb.co/nHeZSx/map.png

Last edited:
@Mark Riding Do you have a digital copy you can add to a post? Then I can spam a few people at work.

And I can do some of Kingsmead

I've got offers to cover winnington and some of hartford & kingsmead so far. I'll have bundles ready for the Barlick game if anyone can offer help.

Mark.give me some shop window posters I will get the put up in Northwich.Toddy.

I have done my bit and have posted about the game on the Kingsmead Residents Association facebook page.

Great Idea Mark,
I am happy to contribute and will cover Davenham
Can I suggest that we approach fans at Tuesdays match and ask them to target their local pubs barbers cafes etc with posters?

Last edited:
I'll have them at the Winsford game tonight, and I'll bring some to our game tomorrow too. The more we get out there the more that comes Saturday. Even if you can only do your own road that's much better than nothing!

Will be bringing these tonight. If you can help get them into shops or even just post through your neighbours letterboxes then please take some!

I've got about 30 flyers which I'm now unable to post anywhere if anyone is able to distribute them?

Back