• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Home draw again

Witton was alright yesterday but again I would like to know what they charged us,
They must have done well in the club and the refreshment kiosks so must have been worth their while.
See you all tomorrow.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Brief highlights of Chichester’s win at the weekend if anyone is interested. ;)

Suggest turning the sound down a bit when you watch it - the commentator is rather excitable. Horley seemed to be playing a party game of statues for both their goals.

Can't complain at that. A home tie against a team who will have to travel a long distance and who have a patchy away record. Perfect. Let's hope it's at Witton on a Sunday and aim to beat 625 attendance record.

Suggest turning the sound down a bit when you watch it - the commentator is rather excitable. Horley seemed to be playing a party game of statues for both their goals.
That was my thoughts too Alan, they did look a bit static. In fact I had to rewind the goalmouth action just to check I wasn’t seeing things

I know that’s a one off game and can’t be read into too much but, on that showing, I’m even more confident of progressing....famous last words....

Any team in the last 16 is there for a reason - they’re a bloody good team!

Always interesting to see the difference in the leagues. We know the Northern League teams are strong. As we saw against Pontefract, the top NECFL teams are just as tough as the top NWCFL teams. Looking forward to seeing what the SCFL has to offer.

Reactions: pdw
Although they looked poor they seemed to improve during the game - perhaps getting used to how a pretty ropy looking pitch was playing?

As said above they are not in the last 16 for nothing this will be as tough as Pontefract at the very least and I am sure our management will have them watched and won't take them lightly.
See you all tonight where hopefully some players will be rested.

Lets really push this game, no reason we can’t top that 700 mark!!!!

Lets really push this game, no reason we can’t top that 700 mark!!!!

Think it will be tough to beat the 625 as most people were there out of respect to Paul but if we can get in the 400-500 range it'll be good Imo, buts lets obviously push for as many as possible

No problems for me on this, or any further Vase games, ( if any !!), pretty confident that there will be though!!.

Better odds on the game being played given the potential weather patterns Blackie, simple as that as far as I can see.:scarf:
Getting the job done :D....playing at wi**on :mad:.
It’s in the blood..;).

The guy at the salt barge told us he would come on the website with a good deal on drinks and food if we won the Pontefract game and got a home draw. and it was played at Wincham

Better odds on the game being played given the potential weather patterns Blackie, simple as that as far as I can see.:scarf:
Superior pitch gives you a better of chance of progressing too Tez? Same for both sides I guess bit if it suits you're style of play then surely its a bonus.

Back