• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Hanley Town (H)

Jack Owen

Too much time on my hands
Aug 4, 2013
Well deserved win, should have been more than 2, and would of been a clean sheet if it wasn’t for a very rare little slip from Jacko!

They’re a good side who have taken points already off top 10 sides, so well done lads!

25 points from 30????????????????????????

Another win to keep us top of the league.

Happy days, long may it continue

Again blew the opposition away in the first 15-20 with our attacking play......but no goals. Then started to get scrappy. They really were good chances but thankfully we came out second half and took it to them again this time with success.

They had a couple of close calls but Tony held tight. Just a "little" slip by Jacko at the end made it a nervy couple of minutes but overall well in control of the match. I hope we have the Jacko slip on video for the end of season presentation evening. I'm sure he'll have a laugh now!

Again great performance from Ormrod who growing with every game. Also Lee Knight is much more effective on the wing and makes the play more positive. Jacko and Jonah still doing brilliant especially in bringing the ball out of defence.

All round a good performance....again!!!

See everyone Saturday.

Agree with Alan’s resume. Really good performance by Jackson (apart from the slip) Jonah and Ormrod again. But generally decent effort from everyone. Hanley are a decent hardworking side and not easy to beat. Very enjoyable to watch this season so far.

a half decent crowd as well although would be nice to see them creeping up near the 300 mark.
See you all Saturday.

Unlikely on a midweek but if we can regularly get around the 250 it would be an improvement on midweek crowds that we got at Winsford that were below or just over 200 quite a few times

Did well to win that last night as it was the type of game we'd have drawn or lost in previous seasons so shows that this team we have has a lot of fight & bottle, I reckon Knighty probably has the right to claim a goal and assist at the same time for that run last night it was unbelievable!

Back