• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Gregs Bandana and Gracies Goal.

SteveR

I Live Here
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
I just want to say thank you to everyone who purchased a Bandana today. Next week is our Blue Bandana game and we will be working with our friends at Runcorn Linnets to raise as much as possible for Gracie ( via Greg ).
As soon as I know what the final amount raised is, I will let you know. But it won't be until after next Saturday.
Can I also say that despite the ups and downs of a football season, the full name of our club is 1874 Northwich Community Football Club, and it is ultimately our links with our community that will forge this club a positive future.
If you would like more information about Gracie, you will find her on Facebook at Gracie's Goal.
Thank you
Steve.

Well done to everyone involved for this, great cause.... and publicity!!
Would just like to thank 74 Supporters and Linnets supporters for yesterdays Blue Bandana Day.It was great to see both sets of supporters wearing the bandanas and I sure brought a smile to Greg,I believe they sold 120 and could have sold more(But better to sell out),Hope that the collection went well and hope we let people know the amount raised.
Finally the very best of wishes to Gracie

There is now an article on the NWCFL site which shows an fantastic £725 was raised in total which included the sales of the bandanas, bucket collection and very generous contributions from Maine Road and Padiham.

Well done to Greg and everyone else that arranged this event :):)

Very sad news. Hope the money raised will help towards other sufferers in similar circumstances.

Back