• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Fleetwood Goal Ace Allen Signs For Nelson

74 for life

Jul 31, 2013
Former Vics striker signs for Nelson:
Nelson FC are delighted to announce that experienced former Fleetwood Town and AFC Fylde striker Richie Allen has signed for the Admirals.

Allen was on the books at the League Two side last season, having previously been a prolific scorer at AFC Fylde during their rise up the leagues, netting 65 goals in 101 appearances. He has a Conference National Champions medal with Fleetwood and the 30 year old also holds a series of goalscoring feats from earlier in his career. He will go straight into the squad for tomorrow's trip to 1874 Northwich.

We could be facing a bit of firepower then tomorrow, As long as we play the wings I am sure we will be alright.
Sure he doesn't come cheap.
Hopefully 300+ tomorrow.

When he was with Vics he could be great or go missing, depended what mood he was in. Certainly should be a threat at this level though.

Great signing for them, definitely one to watch out for tomorrow.

They have also signed former Vics forward Peter wright aswell.

I think personally tomorrow will be our toughest test to date, Nelson what I heard from have a very good squad and will probably be up their come the end of the season so we will need to be at our best to beat them tomorrow.

Well all i can say is what a waste of money!

He did ok when he was at the vics but he might aswell of stayed at home Saturday

Back