• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Fanzine Issue 004

2bagsofsand

Mar 6, 2020
Greetings from your friendly neighbourhood fanzine, hope you're all well. For those unaware because I mostly use Twitter, Issue 004 is now available from the salestvita website - alongside reprints of issues 001-003, get involved! It's been a tough one to write and judge the right tone for, I won't lie.

Please also consider a donation to the club's fundraiser for St Luke's Hospice if you haven't already.

We are an independent, unendorsed, and unofficial fanzine, but we can still support club iniatives. So, for every copy sold this week, I will donate an additional £1 from my own pocket.

Stay safe, stay positive ?✊?

#VorsprungDurchFanzines
#PrintIsntDead
#74family
- 2bos

Oh it is indeed! Thanks for the prompt (your cheque is in the mail).

I've set up my own BigCartel this time as the Sal Est Vita site is taking some downtime. Postage is free if you're buying a single zine on it's own. Profits go back into the club - you may have seen in the programmes that we have sponsored Lucas Weir this season with the money raised by the fanzine last year, so, thank you!

We've had loads of fun putting this one together, including a guest cover! A Matt Russell centrefold, Mike Koral's shorts investigate a crime, Timben Baker examines the worth of the minor cups, and we reimagine our first season through the metric of a video game. Plus the usual jokes and snipes at rival clubs. Mostly at Nantwich, it has to be said.

Available now from 2bagsofsand.bigcartel.com, alongside back issues and a few copies of the unofficial season review, which was handmade by yours truly.

p.s. always out for contributors!

I'm my role as marketing manager for @2bos I need to make the world aware that issue 008 is on sale.

Only a pound & the inside back cover justifies the price on it's own.

Back