• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Fantasy Premier League

Stanm17

Aug 2, 2013
Will the league be happening again this season? Potentially a free version "for fun" and then a premium one like the one last season to raise funds for the club?

Following on from last years successful Fantasy Football competition, we will again be running our league.

There will be a £10 entry fee as last year, with 50% of the entry fees going to the prize pool.

The prize pool will be shared as follows:

Up to 29 entrants:
1st 25%
2nd 15%
3rd 10%

If there are 30 or more entrants prizes will be paid to 4th
1st 25% (at least £75)
2nd 15%
3rd 5%
4th 5%

Unlike last year however we will be running quarterly prizes. These will be exclusive 1874 related items that you cannot buy! These will be restricted to one per entry, so if the same entry wins Q1 & Q2 then the Q2 runner up will receive the prize.

Instructions on entry will be emailed after purchasing. The link to purchase is here: http://www.1874northwich.com/shop/ecwid#!/~/product/category=5254005&id=13772292

If you have any questions please reply here, or email [email protected]

Good luck!

Sorry guys, but I've just re-registered on FPL and claimed the team name Ever Glorious. :scarf:

They can't be any worse than last season's lot of useless clowns anyway (don't blame the gaffer)! :D

....and the champions re-registered to defend his crown for the forthcoming season!

NEED MORE TEAMS!! Come on everyone. It starts 11.30 on Saturday.
It's good fun
It's money for the club and possibly you!
It makes watching Premier League games more interesting
The rivalry among the managers lasts all season!
There are quarterly prizes as well as end of season prizes.

Follow the link on the 1874 website and pay by paypal or give a tenner to the club on Saturday. I'm sure John will take it off you and give you the code to join the league.

As much as I would like to play for money. I'm permanently skint. So free is the only way for me to go. Sorry guys.

Back