• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

FA Cup Memorabilia

Kit

Too much time on my hands
Aug 1, 2013
I have some match day posters from the Vics vs Watford FA Cup match (1977?). They are signed by the players and Elton John (Watford Chairman) and in great condition. Anyone like to make an offer for these amazing bits of memorabilia? I can easily send a photo to anyone interested. Feel free to pm me.

No problem with you selling your stuff of course but I wondered if the club has an official collection of memorabilia re Vics/74 for display when we have our own ground? I've been passing some of my collection on to Toddy who I believe has a green related archive.

I have got enough stuff in the loft to create an NVFC museum and at one point would probably have donated it to the club, but for obvious reasons that won’t now happen. There may well be little interest for them but thought I would see if a good home wanted them.

Simon, i have no idea, I think they are probably worth what a (ex) Vics or Watford fan would be happy to pay.

The man to speak to is most definitely Toddy Barlow. Toddy has quite a bit of footie stuff just waiting for 1874's Football Museum

The man to speak to is most definitely Toddy Barlow. Toddy has quite a bit of footie stuff just waiting for 1874's Football Museum

I donated my framed Billy Meredith Foot Card collection a while ago

Billy Meredith Football cards.jpg

Toddy is (I believe/I hope) in the early stages of negotiation with the people at the museum (London Rd) about an exhibition connected with local sporting achievements.

Back