• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

End of season awards

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
My votes would go....

Player of the year - Matt Woolley
Joint Goal of the season - Matt Woolley v Winsford & Jake Parker v Winsford
Quote of the year- Get it Wide

Any other awards?

Player of the year - Jake Parker
Goal of the season - Jake Parker v Winsford (closely followed by Woolley v Winsford)
Most improved - Mike Koral (always been a great player but really impressed since being converted to right back)

Time for this to be done officially, before we all forget. Can we think of other things we could award - the best assist (Lee Jackson pass to Callum at Skem for me), outstanding performance in a game (torn between Harry at Charnock and Scotty against Vics).
Best player - Matt Wooley (but tbh so many to choose from)
Goal of season - Callum at Skem
Most improved - ?Would have to think further about that.

“ and the final end of season award goes to “

The FA!

“thank you, for this award, it means so much to us. We are continually working tirelessly in looking after the interests of the insignificant little clubs in steps 3-7.
We feel our goals to award failure at the expense of success has been surpassed this season.
However we are particularly proud of our decision to totally disrespect all of your sweat, blood, volunteering, travel, commitment, goals, victories, financial costs, by null and voiding all your achievements from history.
Rest assured we are here to serve, let’s see what we can conjure up for next season.
Respect"

In my opinion the FA made the correct decision in cancelling our season. What happened next was farcical.

Last edited:
Back