• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

DISGRACEFUL

Tony1874

Too much time on my hands
Aug 1, 2013
Buckley's and Dewdrop's disgraceful reaction to the news of our charitable food bank donations.

Untitled.jpg

One thing Tony if they had a collection,it would not fill a tea bag.

Buckley's and Dewdrop's disgraceful reaction to the news of our charitable food bank donations.

View attachment 224

Tony - I'm just surprised that you are shocked by the response from those who choose to associate themselves with you know who. When you consort with the Devil....

Having said that, even I am staggered that Colin has stooped so low.

He really has plumbed new depths with this most recent Tweet.

A sad little man with nothing in his life apart from clinging onto the rotting carcass that was once a proud and well respected club.

It really just underlines once again that the decision we took in November 2012 to have no more to do with Corrupt FC was the right (and only) way forward.

I agree Tez,it might be time to do sum thing about these slanderous remarks,as long as they get away with it the worse it will get.

Having just seen this thread, I feel compelled to confirm the following ( not that I believe anyone connected with 1874 needs this reassurance ), all items donated to the foodbank appeal prior to and on 21st Feb have been delivered on 21st Feb to MCFB. Donations subsequently received are currently at my house and together with donations made at the next two home games will be delivered to MCFB at the earliest opportunity.

You don't to reassure anyone.Maybe the people or person making these stupid insinuations are judging it from what they would do.

Having just seen this thread, I feel compelled to confirm the following ( not that I believe anyone connected with 1874 needs this reassurance ), all items donated to the foodbank appeal prior to and on 21st Feb have been delivered on 21st Feb to MCFB. Donations subsequently received are currently at my house and together with donations made at the next two home games will be delivered to MCFB at the earliest opportunity.

Never in any doubt Phil. Real shame that anyone should wish to taint this good cause with such insinuations in the first place.
You'd like to think they'd reflect on the message and then retract it, but sadly I don't think this will be the case. What fails to be grasped here is that these inappropriate comments, even though posted on an individual account, do more harm than good to the name they desperately seek to promote elsewhere and will do little to encourage any semblance of support for the club they follow. Someone should've had a quiet word and pointed this out really.

Sadly Tez there's no point in continually knocking when there's no one at home. Hopefully someone will turn the light out when they leave and perhaps take the bulb with them too ;)

Reactions: Tez
Back