• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Connor Hughes…

Nice guy Connor, didn't figure much towards the end.
Was excellent the previous season up until the serious Injury he got against Macclesfield.

Am a big fan of his, I think he will do well with a fresh start. As above this season didn’t really click like last season after injury however did score a good amount of goals.

Am a big fan of his, I think he will do well with a fresh start. As above this season didn’t really click like last season after injury however did score a good amount of goals.
15 I see. A very good return for the number of games he played. I’d suspect that Jon Macken would rather have him stayed than join a rival club

Ollie Martin leaving too. Don’t know much about him aside of him being a decent keeper who has perhaps struggled with a few injuries? Guessing it’s more of a mutual parting 🤔

More Witton fans have commented about the departures on here than on their own forum
Thank$

Reactions: Tez
Ollie Martin leaving too. Don’t know much about him aside of him being a decent keeper who has perhaps struggled with a few injuries? Guessing it’s more of a mutual parting 🤔
Again really nice guy who was injured this season.
Danny Roberts came into the side and was excellent

And now Tom Pope has joined Hanley

At 38 & a dodgy knee I doubt he was one they wanted to keep.

If Danny Roberts stays then Ollie Martin probably wants a no.1 spot at another club

A fully fit Hughes is a big blow, but I’ve no idea how fit he is these days

It’ll be interesting to see who they go for to fill the gaps

Back