• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Congratulations Molly

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
Molly is a very talented and committed photographer and together with Frank Oakes and others 1874 FC have been very lucky to have capable fans “looking after” this important area. Massive thanks from me to all of our helpers who ensure that most requirements are met.

I have been asked by Archie to submit the photo that Molly took to win the Press Photographer of the year as it was in the Daily Telegraph today and he thinks that not many of our clientele would read that scurrilous rag - only joking he didn`t say that at all. It`s a fantastic picture and maybe my photo of it doesn`t do it justice. Well done to Molly, Congratulations and do it again next year.Molly D.jpg

yes well done to Molly.however i do remember a photo from the Davenham v 1874 cricket match showing a member of the 1874 team demonstrating the technique of The Reverse Sweep Stroke also known as the Fly Swat that was shortlisted for sports photo of the year and i believe a copy is on the wall at MCC HQ at Lords dont know if Green Welly still has a copy

Back