• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Congleton Town FC

G Edge

Legend
Jan 2, 2017
Having released Ian Street from his managerial duties he's been replaced by Brian Pritchard.
GE

Here's their statement

BREAKING NEWS

Club Announcement

It is with regret that we announce that due to unforeseen circumstances, Ian Street has stepped down from his position as first team manager.

Ian will however continue to have an active involvement with the team and we thank him for his continued service.

Effective immediately, we are delighted to announce that Brian Pritchard will be stepping up from his current role of assistant manager to manage the first team on a permanent basis.

Brian’s pedigree, determination and passion to succeed made this an easy decision for the board of directors.

Brian has wasted no time in promoting current coach Paul Johnson to the position of assistant manager.

More news to follow but please join us in congratulating Brian and Paul and wishing them a long and successful stay in their new roles.

What an utter dickhead. Call yourself a Wittoner yet continually slag off a man who did more for the club than you could ever imagine.

I agree with you Wittoner what a way to disrespect a great servant to Witton.

This is a man who has said he will never set foot in Wincham Park ever again and asked to be removed from the hall of fame, he makes snide comments on Social media at every opportunity so yes i have no love for Mr Witton!
As for his managerial record apart from one play off victory the rest especially recently has been awful!
People soon forget that his last full season at Witton we were lucky to stay up and the football was dire to watch so feel free to slag me off but don't hide behind the name Wittoner as that could be anyone, im in the dj booth in the Social Club every home game so come and call me a dickhead to my face

Back