• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Colne Saturday

Excellent comments Alan. Forgot to mention Buckley - he did have a good game too. And Ts kicking was awful - not too impressed with his effort for the second goal either.
My main complaint is the attempting to play forward ( or should that be sideways ) from the goalkeeper. We get as far as the half way line and then it breaks down. We are NOT Manchester City !!!!
An opportunity for more income sadly missed.

I am all for playing out from the back when the opportunity is there. But to put ourselves under pressure when playing up a massive slope, against a gale force wind or when the opposition are pressing you doesn't make sense. Especially at our level.

Excellent comments Alan. Forgot to mention Buckley - he did have a good game too. And Ts kicking was awful - not too impressed with his effort for the second goal either.
My main complaint is the attempting to play forward ( or should that be sideways ) from the goalkeeper. We get as far as the half way line and then it breaks down. We are NOT Manchester City !!!!
An opportunity for more income sadly missed.
I thought Tony was impeded (fouled if you prefer) when the second goal went in, as he often was at corners. But looking at the film it might have been by Jamie rather than their player.

Back