• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Club songs

TimBen1874

Administrator
Jun 24, 2013
Iv been thinking that we need to get some songs going so let's use this thread to crack open some idea?

I'm totally unmusical, so I'll pass on this one. :oops: See post elsewhere about being allowed to go to Library to get out of music lessons at Victoria Rd primary :( / :)

Lostocks #1
For poor Adam leake in goal getting some banter from the fans not realising he was ours!

We played a video to Tony last night, of my hubby and his mate at work singing 18...74, 18...74 to the tune of Go West (Village People/Pet Shop Boys). Tony said if we add the drum in with everyone clapping, then the popular side will rock!!!

He won't hand his phone over so that I can post it. Will try tomorrow!!! I'll make him start the chanting off on Saturday and once the team sheets are done, then I may join in. We've been singing it around the house, it's quite infectious!!!

Well we still got some of the old Northwich songs which we can still use. like for example

Come on Northwich Come on Northwich!!!!

Or one of my personal favorites with the tune of the great escape going off by the drum and we all signing and clapping to it.

Or this. Oh when the Greens!!! Oh when the Greens!!! come marching in!!! come marching in!!! Oh when the greens come marching in!! I want to be in that number!!!

I haven't gave much thought of any new songs with 1874 in it yet so its best that we can start making them up now so we can make some noise at the games.

I was thinking that we could do what vicky is talking about but to the tune of love will you tear you apart?

Or

Henaldo whoooo
Henaldo whooooo
He needs to score a goal
To get a new photo

Len Henley who's been wanting a new photo for the website

To the tune of "Give it up" by KC and the Sunshine Band...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Eigh-teen seventy-four
Seventy-four
Eigh-teen seventy-fourrrrr
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-naaaa
*repeat*

Back