• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Chester in big trouble

I believe that four of their directors left yesterday and that a number of the original directors from when they were formed in 2010 are coming back on the board. The fans have raised £20k in the last few days and they are due a payment of £25k for a player who has moved to a higher league. Sounds like the short term is sorted but they need to plan for the future. I think it's wrong to slag the club off as a whole as you can blame the directors but as always it's the fans that are in the dark who are suffering again.

They've also got a Youth match on tonight, they're expecting 1,000 fans to attend.

IMG_20180131_090115.jpg

I thought that as a fan owned club it was supposed to be monitored by its fans and not let the Board run things without any oversight.

Its not Carillion you know.

thought that as a fan owned club it was supposed to be monitored by its fans and not let the Board run things without any oversight.

But as we all know, Tony, being democratic and open and transparent is one thing, but empowering people to hold such people and their policies to account, is another thing.

Yes just that Tony, fan owned but fans not being kept up to speed with overspending, lucrative contracts etc. Couple that with falling gates due to poor players and football played and the £100k pot has gone!!

On another note, a gate of over 1,000 tonight for the youth team game and another £13k raised. I have offered them for a fee a certain Mr Coats to sort their finances out!! :)

Back