• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Cheshire FA Senior Cup

There is some comparatively big clubs in the competition this year. Good opportunity to draw the likes of Crewe, Tranmere, Macc, Chester, Stockport or Alty in Round 1 if we're lucky. :scarf:

Horrible tie against a horrible club at a horrible ground linked with a horrible man. Going there once this season is going to be tough, twice very difficult.

Don't sit on the fence Ben, say what you mean :D

This tie is the gateway to bigger and better CSC games this season :scarf: To be honest we couldn't have asked for a better draw, although perhaps playing at home might've been preferable of course.

Reactions: Ben

This tie is the gateway to bigger and better CSC games this season :scarf: To be honest we couldn't have asked for a better draw, although perhaps playing at home might've been preferable of course.

Hearts and heads decision and this time my head has convinced my heart that going is the right decision.

There's also the point that the gate receipts will be split, so Rushe won't be getting every penny. Whether he resorts to his old fiddling the gates routine is not known but it'll be very difficult for him to away with it this time because we all know from experience (York and Telford) what he's like and capable of....... Plus, there will be plenty of photographs to prove the gate numbers.

A winnable tie against probably the worst team we could have played judging on their league record. However, it's just inevitable that it would have been Villa. What's the betting on Vics at some point if we progress?

Ties to be played W/c 4 november

I hope the Board have a strong-willed deputation lined up at the final whistle to collect our share of the gate receipts. Cash only, I would advise.

I hope the Board have a strong-willed deputation lined up at the final whistle to collect our share of the gate receipts. Cash only, I would advise.

The fans should remain outside the ground chanting "We want the cash" and refuse to leave until we get it.

Back