• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Car Boot sale and Fun day

We will be having a stall at the Fun Day anyone wishing to help or donate something to sell please come along.

Back from a few days away, so a quick reminder about the Car Boot and Fun day. Starts 11am, Sunday 30th St Luke's Barton Stadium. Our U21's play their final game of the season on the pitch. kick off 2.30pm.
Other stalls and attractions, please come down and support St Luke's.
Also we would be grateful for any volunteers who may be able to help on the day, or just part of it. Always plenty to do!!
Pitches still available.
https://www.stlukes-hospice.co.uk/e...=46034760&bbemailid=3828569&bbejrid=274156199

A reminder about today. Another great initiative from the Club, rounded off hopefully by a win for our young greens

Proud of the club today. A very well organised event, which attracted a lot of people. A great amount was raised plus lots of awareness for St Luke's Hospice and 1874.

Massive thanks to our fantastically brilliant volunteers!!!

Hopefully going to have a attic clear next week while I'm off (living on the edge again!).
Might find a few item worthy of the next car boot sale, (that's if there is going to be another in the not too distant future?).
Is there somewhere I could drop these during the close season ?

Blackie you can drop them of at the ground,I think the ground worker's are there on Tuesday,Thursday and Sunday mornings.

Back