• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Brian Ashley

Good evening everyone.
I have been asked by Brian’s family to pass on details of his funeral arrangements.

Details for Brians’s funeral are below:-

Date Tuesday 5th July

Service @ Manor House Hotel, Audley Road, Alsager, ST7 2QQ

@ 11.00am

(Burial to follow @ Church Lawton All Saints Church, ST7 3DZ)

Wake @ Manor House Hotel, Audley Road, Alsager, ST7 2QQ

Any 74 Friends/Supporters who would like to attend any of the above are welcome, also anybody wanting to come in 74 colours/kit is fine to do so.

Can I ask any 74 supporters who wish to attend to dm me. This is to help the family ascertain potential numbers who may wish to attend.
Also, If any supporters would like to speak at the funeral could you dm me please.

If anyone has any question at all, please either dm me or give me a call on 07803901794 and I will do my best to assist.

Thanks

Steve

Just a little note on behalf of the family we would like to thank everyone that made the effort to come to my dads funeral it was so so appreciated and made the day for us to have all the 74 gang there. We were only sorry we didn’t get to see everyone and speak to some of you but wanted to say a big thanks x

@tazinspain - it was a lovely service and good to see so many there; nice to see the chairman and club captain there too representing the club... loved the video montage... some awesome memories there... any chance this could be shared as it will bring a lot of happy memories to a lot of people?

Still can't believe I won't be seeing him again at future games... such a sad loss

Thoughts with you, Gav and the family

@tazinspain - it was a lovely service and good to see so many there; nice to see the chairman and club captain there too representing the club... loved the video montage... some awesome memories there... any chance this could be shared as it will bring a lot of happy memories to a lot of people?

Still can't believe I won't be seeing him again at future games... such a sad loss

Thoughts with you, Gav and the family
Yes of course he’s sending me a copy of the video as soon as I get it I’ll share it on here that’s lovely cheers x I totally agree was so nice the chairman and captain representing the club there it meant so so much to us as a family and I’ll definitely continue to support the club as much as I can when I’m over popping to the odd game and giving them a cheer for my dad x

You couldn't have organised anything better @tazinspain. The perfect send off, heart warming words and memories that made us smile and laugh. Because that was Dad all over. I think every conversation I ever had with him, involved a light hearted moment and giggle.

You captured what his club meant to him and seeing everyone there, along with messages of apologies and support from those who couldn't attend, reciprocated the love, affection and respect that his club had for him.

Proud of our Chairman for the heartfelt words, proud of our Captain for representing our Managers and squad.

You stood and gave a brave and wonderful tribute to a great man.

We will miss him dearly, he will never be forgotten and you, your Mum and Gav will always remain a part of the 74 family. ?

You couldn't have organised anything better @tazinspain. The perfect send off, heart warming words and memories that made us smile and laugh. Because that was Dad all over. I think every conversation I ever had with him, involved a light hearted moment and giggle.

You captured what his club meant to him and seeing everyone there, along with messages of apologies and support from those who couldn't attend, reciprocated the love, affection and respect that his club had for him.

Proud of our Chairman for the heartfelt words, proud of our Captain for representing our Managers and squad.

We will miss him dearly, he will never be forgotten and you, your Mum and Gav will always remain a part of the 74 family. ?

Well said Vicki

Thanks Vicky that’s lovely and I really meant it when I said it meant the world all the footy lot were there it wouldn’t have felt right without them being there x thanks so much for all your support xxx see you at a game when I’m next over x

Thanks Vicky that’s lovely and I really meant it when I said it meant the world all the footy lot were there it wouldn’t have felt right without them being there x thanks so much for all your support xxx see you at a game when I’m next over x
?

Back