• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Bootle (H)

No need shout Tenby. Obviously you are entitled to an opinion, but there are appropriate ways and means of putting that point across without being abusive. If you’re not happy watching the team or Management, I suggest you perhaps keep your money in your wallet instead. Maybe you’ll be happier that way and not be in danger of bursting a blood vessel or two.

@Tenby - if you could make your point without so much effing and jeffing that would be much appreciated. That way it saves us having to ban you and be accused of not letting you have a voice. Have your say but please try and do it politely. If you can’t do that then you WILL be banned. I don’t make the rules.

@Tenby - if you could make your point without so much effing and jeffing that would be much appreciated. That way it saves us having to ban you and be accused of not letting you have a voice. Have your say but please try and do it politely. If you can’t do that then you WILL be banned. I don’t make the rules.
Understandably, people from Tenby tend to be slightly insular. Highlight of their year is probably a trip to Barry Island!

Why he’s chosen to troll us lord knows? Maybe it’s because we come first in the list of clubs entering the FA Cup and Trophy. Or maybe it is because he’s a sad and lonely bell-end?!???

Last edited by a moderator:
Having watched the footage the first goal is a great cross & good run from the 9.
With a shout though we could have defended it so much better.

Is anyone taking this idiot seriously - he`s a disgruntled vics fan (of which there are quite a few) and a blockhead -tenby 6 is about the dimensions of his head I would think. I wouldn`t ban him though because it does bring some light relief to the web site and we could all do with that at the moment.

The price I pay for sending the emails out.
Now featuring just the goals if you don't want to watch the full 90 mins

The price I pay for sending the emails out.
Now featuring just the goals if you don't want to watch the full 90 mins
I thought of doing the highlights as before but probably forgotten how to now ?

Back