• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Bootle (H)

Do we need a moose :)

We're certainly too quiet - the first two goals could have been avoided with better communication.

And with Russy injured we're light at left-back. Markell played there for Barlick at the start of the season but due to Mitch & Jack Marrow being injured finds himself in the centre.
And then we've fewer options on the wing with Taylor at the back.

Perhaps we need a loan signing or two until the injured players are back?

Yes two or three of them imho, one at CB one in CM and then one up front
And how might we afford these players? We don’t have deep pockets and loan players are usually contracted with other clubs who would expect us to pay a proportion of their wages.

Just another difference between playing in the NWCFL and the NPL - It’s not just about on the pitch?

The second goal did it for us I think, if we had got it back to one each, I think it would have been a closer game
Maybe need to look at two up front ?
Time to roll the sleeves up and keep fighting
They were a load of ****in SHIT!!! SACK THE MANAGEMENT!!!!

We're certainly too quiet - the first two goals could have been avoided with better communication.

And with Russy injured we're light at left-back. Markell played there for Barlick at the start of the season but due to Mitch & Jack Marrow being injured finds himself in the centre.

Sack the management..what a load of incompetence management...sack the bloody lot!!! Stay up or go down!!!! Your bloody choice! MAN UP... DON'T BE BLOODY DOLLS IN FANCY DRESSES!!!!

Sack the management..what a load of incompetence management...sack the bloody lot!!! Stay up or go down!!!! Your bloody choice! MAN UP... DON'T BE BLOODY DOLLS IN FANCY DRESSES!!!!
??

And how might we afford these players? We don’t have deep pockets and loan players are usually contracted with other clubs who would expect us to pay a proportion of their wages.

Just another difference between playing in the NWCFL and the NPL - It’s not just about on the pitch?
I'm just saying that that is what we're going to need if we want to compete in this league either this season or in the future

Reactions: Ben
A LOAD OF ****IN BOLLOCKS!! SACK THE MANAGEMENT!! YOU WERE ALL LIKE DOLLS IN PRANCY DRESSES!! WHAT A JOKE!! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER..OR YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!?

You need a new management team.. because the whole team played as if they were in a ****ing nursery sandpit! Man up..or you will be going down you idiots!!!

I don’t really know what to say about that.

First half we were fantastic. The best we’ve played all year, deserved to go in at halftime ahead, unlucky not to. By far the better team.

Then the second half…. it was embarrassing.
What a load of shit! 74 played like ****ing Nancy's!!!

They were a load of ****in SHIT!!! SACK THE MANAGEMENT!!!!
Thank you Tenby89 for your constructive and erudite comments. You, having only just joined the forum, might I suggest that you crawl back under the stone in Wales, from whence you have just emerged. That is, of course, unless you are one of the mindless minority of local football supporters, who cannot bear to see an up and coming properly run rival to the tainted Witton/Vics shambles.

Thank you Tenby89 for your constructive and erudite comments. You, having only just joined the forum, might I suggest that you crawl back under the stone in Wales, from whence you have just emerged. That is, of course, unless you are one of the mindless minority of local football supporters, who cannot bear to see an up and coming properly run rival to the tainted Witton/Vics shambles.
Thank you for your acknowledgement that 1874 are SHIT! I am grateful that you agree with me..and that You also confirm..from your prolatariact background..it seems that you are lacking in knowledge in your literacy that YOU ALSO NEED HELP LIKE THE MANAGEMENT! HAVE A GOOD DAYXX

Thank you for your acknowledgement that 1874 are SHIT! I am grateful that you agree with me..and that You also confirm..from your prolatariact background..it seems that you are lacking in knowledge in your literacy that YOU ALSO NEED HELP LIKE THE MANAGEMENT! HAVE A GOOD DAYXX
Is your real name PIKE -you stupid boy !

The team and management are a disgrace to the town of Northwich! Man up or get out of the league..or you are going to go Down!! Understand! X Have a lovely evening xx
Everyone from England are Pansy's..hey they dance around with ****ing bells on their ankles..as were 64 on Saturday, playing against Bootle on Saturday. You prolatariact!

Slow day at work, Tenby89?

Back