• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Bangor City

Steve Rees-Smith

Legend
5 Game Player
Aug 3, 2013
Bangor City were relegated yesterday following a failed domestic licence appeal. The club have been regular competitors in the UEFA Europa League in recent years.

They were taken over by a Cheshire-based consortium in 2016, who promised large (six-figure) investment in the team and ground. In May last year Kevin Nicholson was appointed as manager, with Gary Taylor-Fletcher (ex Vics, Leyton Orient, Blackpool, Leicester City) as his assistant.

Meanwhile, my local club Llanelli Town AFC have returned to the Welsh Premier League after five years. I'll have to get down to Stebonheath Park next season to take in a game.

Bangor City were relegated yesterday following a failed domestic licence appeal. The club have been regular competitors in the UEFA Europa League in recent years.

They were taken over by a Cheshire-based consortium in 2016, who promised large (six-figure) investment in the team and ground. In May last year Kevin Nicholson was appointed as manager, with Gary Taylor-Fletcher (ex Vics, Leyton Orient, Blackpool, Leicester City) as his assistant.
I'm sure I read somewhere that they were also connected to Vaughan

They should have known from the start that with any Vaughan family involvement it would all end in tears, even if it was on paper the son rather than the banned father. No doubt he has been pulling the strings a la James/Martin combo.

They were also associated to Refresh Recovery and we all know which shower of $h1t they have been administrating for over the last 10 years or so.

Back