• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Bangor City

Shame there's not a dislike button for this as there are a bunch of "interesting people" currently in charge at Bangor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure you wanted to include the word "allegedly" ... ;)

Then again ... how that person continues to get away with wandering the region preying on vulnerable old clubs remains a mystery to me.

Clean forgotten about that alleged (;):)) association. I'll be "cheering" on the students of Cardiff instead then.

The "interesting" people involved at Bangor have been at Barrow, Widnes RLFC, Chester City, Fiorina and now they've pitched up in Wales. They always have "interesting" sponsors too, and the same agenda wherever they go. They are "cocking a snook" at all of the footballing family, and it is an absolute disgrace. I remain convinced that the same lot were behind the pipe company boss from the Merseyside area who tried to get in at Vics, with his "Lostock Triangle" grandiose stadium plans too......

The Welsh FA needs to take a closer look. You would however have thought that the Directors ban issued by the FA would carry a little weight in Wales too or start a few alarm bells ringing?
Given there have been "issues" in England,Malta and now potentially in Wales, you would think FIFA could get involved? ......... no ..... hang on ..... scrub that idea :D

Thanks for the amendment Alan, but I still think my original quote was quite succinct and to the point ;)
One of the others involved is a director of the company dealing with the current administration issues of a well known local football team and who also dealt with the administration issues about 10 years ago :mad:

Bangor won 1 nil, I would think to the disappointment of most football fans

Thanks for the amendment Alan, but I still think my original quote was quite succinct and to the point ;)
One of the others involved is a director of the company dealing with the current administration issues of a well known local football team and who also dealt with the administration issues about 10 years ago :mad:

Was me, on behalf of the forum legal department :)

Think this thread may well have some links to JRFC Aftermath on the other forum!

Back