• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Away Travel v Lancaster City FA Cup 4 September

Vicki England

Too much time on my hands
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
Folks

I have obtained a quote for a coach to take supporters to our FA Cup game. If the coach is filled, it will work out around £13 per head.

We have a fantastic away following but so many of you are used to driving or going by train, and therefore I want to gauge opinion before I book it, as the last thing I want is that the club loses money on it.

If you are interested, could you let me know please? Either text 07975679624 giving name and number of seats, email [email protected] or let me/Trev in the Club shop know on Saturday and then we can make a decision. Departure time would be around 11.30am.

Thanks

Hi folks

I just need to advise that we have cancelled the provisional coach booking for Saturday. Hopefully I have now made contact with those that put their names down.

Whilst we are expecting a great following to head to Lancaster on Saturday (150+) it is clear after talking to people that there is still a nervousness about travelling in an enclosed space, due to covid. Many have said they are driving and will use the Away Travel service in the future. This is all understandable. But it is just not viable for the club as it stands.

I am aware of at least one loyal supporter, who is desperate to go but is unable to drive. If anyone does have space, and feels happy to offer a seat, please let me know. Thank you. 07975679624.

Back