• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Away travel v Cheadle Town

Vicki England

Too much time on my hands
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
Following on from our successful away trip to Daisy Hill, the Club would like to arrange a 33 seater coach to Cheadle Town on Wednesday 21 August. There are currently 15 fans booked on it and I am sure that everyone will appreciate that we must fill the coach to avoid making a loss for the Club. Therefore we would like to gauge supporters responses and need to set a deadline of Sunday 18 August 6pm, to enable us to make a decision about the booking.

The coach will leave the Memorial Hall at 6.15pm, £7 and £5 for concessions.

Please register your interest by either replying on this thread, texting the Club on 07975 679624 or by calling in to the Club shop at the ground on Saturday.

If we are unable to fill the coach then the mini bus will run for those who have currently booked and we will endeavour to promote the car sharing scheme for other fans (details on the separate thread).

Thank you

Reactions: Tez
Thanks Matt, we will put you down for two places.

Only 5 places left folks, so please let us know as soon as you can.

Thanks

Gutted! Can't make this one.

I really feel for distant 1874's, at least I've managed to watch the first ever match with the first ever goal, the first ever draw and the first ever win.

Reactions: Tez
Gutted! Can't make this one.

I really feel for distant 1874's, at least I've managed to watch the first ever match with the first ever goal, the first ever draw and the first ever win.

Yes indeed. Apart from the Supporters Direct win, Saturday will be our first glimpse of the team this season. Looking forward to it though :scarf::)

Yes indeed. Apart from the Supporters Direct win, Saturday will be our first glimpse of the team this season. Looking forward to it though :scarf::)

Tez, me too although my only glimpse was the historic match at Lostock. will be good to see you again.

Wow! with the coach nearly booked up with just under a week to go is great! Maybe if we keep up the good support and using the coaches provided by the trust we may be needing 2 coaches for away games soon. Now that would be great!

Reactions: Ben
I will be going to Cheadle on Wednesday. If I can help anyone with a lift, DM me.
Going from Lostock area so pickup in lostock or rudheath no problem.

I am pleased to confirm that the coach will run on Wednesday night, there's only a couple of seats left. Thank you for your amazing support.

Should anyone be stuck for a lift, then there are offers from fans going by car.

Thank you.

Going to leave Middlewich at 6.30 if anbody wants a free lift to Cheadle tonight.

Back