• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

AWAY TRAVEL - Saturday 16 April - Kendal Town

Vicki England

Too much time on my hands
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
The Club is organising travel to Kendal Town on Saturday 16 April, for our players and a number of supporters.

The coach will leave Northwich around 10.30am (to be confirmed), the cost is £20 per seat.

If you would like to book on to the Away Travel service, please let me know. 07975 679624 or [email protected].

Thanks!

Just a reminder that we have a coach running next Saturday. If you want a place, please let me know.

It would also be helpful if those who have booked on, could let me have the money today

Thanks

How many of us hoping to make the trip to the Lakes next Saturday?

Me ! And a few others on the coach and in car. It should be another nice, 74 turnout. See you both there :scarf:

Hope Bob is well behaved! "Friendly dogs kept on a leash." is what they say! Look forward to seeing the 3 of you.

Reactions: Tez
I'll be making the journey up from Carmarthenshire and bringing along my best man, who grew up in Middlewich but now lives in Kendal (particularly handy for a Saturday night stay and Easter Sunday hike in the Lakes before the long drive home) ⛰️?

Looking forward to catching up with everyone :scarf:

I'll be making the journey up from Carmarthenshire and bringing along my best man, who grew up in Middlewich but now lives in Kendal (particularly handy for a Saturday night stay and Easter Sunday hike in the Lakes before the long drive home) ⛰️?

Looking forward to catching up with everyone :scarf:
Fantastic! Look forward to catching up Ste :D

Can anyone give my dad a lift from Northwich to Kendal on Saturday morning? He cant travel on the bus due to his mobility "issues" and I can bring him back to Northwich after the game so it will only be a one-way trip. Marguerite and I are travelling up to Kendal a couple of days before hence the request. Ta, muchly.

Folks

If anyone does have space in their car and could take Frank F, just one way up to Kendal, then it would be appreciated.

We've had a discussion and it's clear trying to get up on to the coach is very problematic for him but he really doesn't want to miss the game.

If you can help, please let me know 07975 679624

Thanks

Back