• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

AWAY TRAVEL - Colne - FA Cup 6 August

Vicki England

Too much time on my hands
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
Folks

I have now obtained a quote for a large coach to Colne.

Departing approx. 12 noon (to be confirmed) from the town centre.

Cost is £18 per seat (yes, prices have increased!). If we can fill the coach, then we may be able to slightly reduce the cost

In order to decide whether this is viable or not, I need expressions of interest by Wednesday morning please, 10am.

This can be done by getting in contact via one of the following methods

Morning Vicki
thanks for arranging
we have 12 definite places - if you can confirm timings that would be great
you OK if we pay on the day or should I send the money over before Saturday ?
thanks
Graham
Thanks Graham
I think we will be looking at 12 noon from the Memorial Hall, as then this allows an hour and a half to get there plus time in case there are hold ups. Once I book the coach, I will double check with them and confirm. It won't be before noon.

If people have the ability to transfer the money, that would help but I can collect on the day. Again, I'll confirm to folks once booked.

:scarf:

Reactions: Tez
Vicki
can you post the account name and bank details and I will get as many as possible to send cash over this week to save messing about on Saturday
cheers
graham

Folks

Just to say, a quick and fab response! And the coach is now booked.

There are 9 spaces left, which is great.

Thanks to those who have emailed/messaged me about bank details. I will be in touch today or tomorrow.
If you are intending to pay by cash, it would be helpful if you have the correct change!

I will confirm final cost when I know numbers.

Many thanks

Only 4 spaces remain!

If anyone would like to pay by bank transfer, then please drop me a line and I will send the club details on.

One thing that I have to stipulate, is that alcohol is not allowed on the coach. We have had a direction instruction about this, as it is against the law.

Plenty of time for a cider when we get there! ;)

Only 4 spaces remain!

If anyone would like to pay by bank transfer, then please drop me a line and I will send the club details on.

One thing that I have to stipulate, is that alcohol is not allowed on the coach. We have had a direction instruction about this, as it is against the law.

Plenty of time for a cider when we get there! ;)
Impressive support of the coach, that must be what 50 odd ?? And then add to that all those making their own way up. ?????

I and one other will be making the trip by car.

Looking like an impressive 74 following, hopefully cheering us on to a win!

Folks

The coach is now full.

If anyone else is looking for a seat, please let me know and I will be in touch if one becomes available.

If anyone does use online banking and are able to make the payment that way, then please drop me a line and I will provide bank details. Just saves managing the cash on Saturday!

Folks

The coach is now full.

If anyone else is looking for a seat, please let me know and I will be in touch if one becomes available.

If anyone does use online banking and are able to make the payment that way, then please drop me a line and I will provide bank details. Just saves managing the cash on Saturday!
I was on the last coach we took to Colne and I remember John having hold of the money when we got there and having it blown out of his hand all over the place!

Colne has announced 3 signings today

Not sure who else they've signed this summer

Back