• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Away following at Irlam

Atticus Finch

Legend
Aug 2, 2013
Amazing, truly amazing.

Must have been 150 1874 fans there. Great to see them in all the many and varied replica, polo, t-shirts, scarves, badges and so on.

Can't wait for Saturday....

would agree minimum 150, Team not creating enough in the final third for my liking, They hardly had a chance tonight but managed to score, Hopefully get 3 points Saturday.

Incredible sight, saw more old friends again that have come back to the fold. I can't remember a Northwich following like that for a long time.

Fantastic turnout. Shame we couldn't hold on for the 3pts.
Cant believe how much i'm enjoying watching football again.

I love it! To see fabulous support for our club is beyond words. I am completely made up to get behind our lads and Manager and am enjoying visiting new grounds, that's four for me so far this season. Oh and singing for Northwich again is emotional.

Let's turn out in force again on Saturday against the league leaders

Well, that was a fantastic show from the '74ers! We took at least 150, I would suggest closer 170 and we kept the noise levels up too!

I was very impressed with how many of those fans were wearing Replica Shirts, Polo tops, jackets, scarves, badges, e.t.c. That suggests that those present have made more of an investment in the club than merely turning up to see what is going on, which bodes well for the Winter months and keeping attendances going!

Roll on Sat (if I can get there!) and hopefully our first 3pts!

Another game and dropped points, do think team has potential but need to player without fear. phil coffin was a threat again but didnt get enough shots off. brandon was wayward tonight. hopefully we can turn around sat and get this allusive win!!!

Cracking turnout last night but one thing that was missing was an atmosphere. We can make comments about the game play but the play on the terraces was lacking in performance too. We need to take that drum to every away match, strike a tune and raise the roof.

The lads may be lacking a wee bit of confidence on the pitch but so are we on terraces.... We need to work as one team, we need that 12th player

Brilliant away following. Really hope we can keep such numbers up with the relative closeness of most teams in our league!

Back