• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Are Warringon Wolves in Freefall?

Steve Parker

Mar 10, 2017
v Les Cats (Away) Lost 20-12
v Cas (Home) Lost 22-30
v Salford (Away) Lost 24-14
v The Mighty Warriors (Home) Lost 16-38
v The Leatherbacks (Away) Lost 22-8

Next week is Stains away, although they are not playing well either, what's the chances of keeping this fine run going?

Salford should never have moved out of town. Now in a shiny white elephant of a stadium out of town with an egotistical owner, it will all end in tears :)

Got to give someone else a chance this year.

But in all seriousness, got to go on and win 14 of the remaining games before the split to keep the hopes of top 4 alive.

Possibly time for Tony Smith to move on as coach, I'm undecided myself. Rumours of a split dressing room, and he openly admits he doesnt teach attacking plays, which is easy to see at the moment.

Biggest failing this year is recruitment, last year we were lacking real quality in the backs, and wire bright no one in.

Do have sympathy for Smith. Last years attacking spark came from Chris Sandow, by far the best Half Back in the league, so him worming out of his contract just weeks before the season left him in a bad situation.

For the life of me can't understand the signing of Kev Brown. On his day he's a match winner, but those days are few and far between. I'd have much preferred the signing of Jacob Miller from Wakefield.

But suppose it's not all bad, wire could be like Wigan and get told by a soon to be League 1 football side they have to call their games off. Bet their army of arm chair fans were fuming, nothing on Sky Sports for them when that happens ;)

ARE WIGAN WARRIORS IN FREE FALL?!

With just 5 points in the last 6 games, and inept coaching staff that have left them with injuries (all clubs have injuries, but don't tell Wigan fans that).

The should be runaway leaders are well off the pace at the top.

After Wigan's latest hammering at home to a small Salford based Rugby Team - if, supposed freefallers, Warrington are to record a win over the Pie Eaters at Magic Weekend, the Wire will only be 2 points behind Wigan.

So the question on everyones lips is, ARE WIGAN WARRIORS IN FREEFALL?

upload_2017-5-30_22-8-25.png

The "Mighty" Warriors bottom of the form table. You've got to be bad if you're below Warrington in the form table!

I love my Rugby League. The games are so unpredictable these days. The salary cap seems to be levelling things out a bit more. I like the other code, Union. As well.

Another loss for Wigan this weekend and the mighty wire romped to the 4th win on the trot

Back