• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Appearances

Spent a lot of time over the summer on petes records as he asked me to double check and sent him anything I didn't think was correct.
Sent him the amendments as I found them but don't know if he's finished updating his records yet as I haven't received an updated archive.
I have the following " differences" for you
Ryan Mitchell 166 (127 lge, 39 cup)
Greg Hall 77 (62,15)
Robbie Simpson 4 (4,0)
Andy Robertson 2 (1,1) mcsc cup final, and v nelson last game of season (perhaps this is where Greg's extra game has come from?)
Aaron Clayton 1 (1,0) sub on v Winsford last season.
:D.

@Blackie thanks for that, and the goals info.

You're right about Greg & Andy so that's easily fixed.
Aaron Clayton is correct now as well

I'll starting digging on the others.

@Blackie thanks for that, and the goals info.

You're right about Greg & Andy so that's easily fixed.
Aaron Clayton is correct now as well
I'll starting digging on the others.
No problem :D.
I'm still working on my own master file putting stuff like debuts and last appearances on etc.
Also got each season hopefully updated now so if you ever want any copies let me know.
Like Pete said, we are all human and may make mistakes especially when tired so I'm not saying they are 100% (but I'm hoping so! o_O.).

I've got @Pete & @Vicki England stats just made a few typos here & there when adding them - that's why they aren't all on the official site yet. Noticed I've not added goal times for the previous seasons so that needs doing & red/yellow card info isn't yet available to me.

Found the missing goals for Stu & Saki - 2-1 win over Hanley & one of DTs in the 4-1 defeat by Colne

Robbie Simpson is correct now so just the extra game for Mitch to find - which looks like a cup game so that makes life a lot easier

If it helps Danny Scored
13/14 2 lge goals
14/15 5 lge 1 cup
15/16 2 lge 1 cup
16/17 1 lge 1 cup

Found the problem with Mitch - it's showing as 5 cup appearances in 15/16 instead of 4.
But in the team lists he did only play 4 so it's adding it up wrongly!

Played against Maltby Main, Rochdale Town, Ashton Athletic, Witton Albion
Unused Sub v West Didsbury & Chorlton and Alsager Town

Thanks @Blackie For DT that means its the first season I've missed a goal from

Found the problem with Mitch - it's showing as 5 cup appearances in 15/16 instead of 4.
But in the team lists he did only play 4 so it's adding it up wrongly!

Played against Maltby Main, Rochdale Town, Ashton Athletic, Witton Albion
Unused Sub v West Didsbury & Chorlton and Alsager Town

Thanks @Blackie For DT that means its the first season I've missed a goal from
Always a pleasure :D.

It's not 15/16 that's wrong - he did play 5 cup games - Barnton as well as the others.

Mitch's cup appearances according to my list - 15/16 seems to be correct so where's the extra one?
13/14 - 11
14/15 -13
15/16 - 5
16/17 11

It's not 15/16 that's wrong - he did play 5 cup games - Barnton as well as the others.

Mitch's cup appearances according to my list - 15/16 seems to be correct so where's the extra one?
13/14 - 11
14/15 -13
15/16 - 5
16/17 11
I've only got 10 for first season.....just checking.

Garry Clarke has Mitch on 167 as well

I have the following
13/14 41 (31,10)
14/15 48 (35,13)
15/16 30 (25,5)
16/17 47 (36,11)
Tot 166

I vaguely remember a discussion about an appearance Mitch was supposed to have made.
I've been through all the seasons and have got the starting, subs on and off figures to match up so I'm not sure where this extra appearance would fit without putting others figures out?

Mystery solved?
5th October 2013 v Hanley - Stu Wellstead was replaced by Mitch to watch the Rugby League Grand Final
Bet that's the one you're missing

Nice one. I will alter my records accordingly.
I didn't pick this up (obviously), when checking petes files so he will still be showing Mitch as an unused sub.
I don't have any team line ups from vicki to check for the first two seasons so there is little to check against.
I think we are getting there! o_O.

Checking Pete's stats for 13/14 I can see DT 37 apps 2 goals, but in the match stats only one goal v Ashton Town

11/03/14 v Northwich Flixton Villa 1-0 Scorer Danny Thomas.
No scorer showing on petes file

Updated, so I reckon everything is correct now.

Back