• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Anyone want a new keeper?

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
Greg Hall has left Witton

Unfortunately my time @WittonAlbion has come to an end. Thanks to all those brilliant volunteers and players at the club. When we got hung out to dry the players showed great grit and determination to take it to the last two games. Massive positives to take from it all #upthealbs

“When we got hung out to dry .... “ ? What does he mean? Who hung him/the team out to dry? Strange comment, but we are talking about Greg Hall.

It would not surprise me in the least if he swapped clubs but not .... venue ?

I wondered about that comment as well.
Did they cut the budget after Xmas, is that what he means?

With regard to of some of his performances ..... possibly he could reflect himself on that “hung out to dry” remark ??‍♂️

Greg's signed for his old GNE manager Chris Whillcock at Stalybridge

Greg's signed for his old GNE manager Chris Whillcock at Stalybridge
Probably quite local for him. A tight’ish budget though at Bower Field so Greg can’t be there for the money. ‘bridge will likely struggle again so it’s probably likely he’ll be faced with the same dilemmas next April?‍♂️

It is a strange comment, but I suspect we don't know everything about John Salmon's departure and what happened afterwards. No doubt it will come out in the fullness of time

It is a strange comment, but I suspect we don't know everything about John Salmon's departure and what happened afterwards. No doubt it will come out in the fullness of time
What has Greg Hall signing for Stalybridge to do with JS's departure?
GE

What has Greg Hall signing for Stalybridge to do with JS's departure?
GE
Sorry Edge it was in reference to Greg Hall's comment that the players "were hung out to dry" - it is rumoured something happened when JS left but no one is saying what it was (if anything) or whether it ultimately had any impact on Greg moving on

Back