• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Annual 1874 Cricket match 2018

Cheers for your responses. Names are on the list team will be picked soon. Might need trials based on the number already interested!!

Alex, I'm assuming I won't need a trail ? After all you are personally well aware of my fielding abilities !
PS this is not an expression of interest, if last year was anything to go by it will be far too hot to be running about.... I'll just try and support.......

anyone got any action shots from last years match to show davenham just what they will up against. it might just unsettle them a little.

I have received emails today from a 74 player, a very experienced and talented supporter and an absolute 74 LEGEND.

I will throw my hat in, I will sit by the boundary, drink San Miguel and check that the scorers are correct. No need to thank me, I can do stats! ;)

Here goes....team for Sunday

Cal Waters
Gary Halvorsen
Matt Waters
Olly Dickinson
George Notman
Will Hughes
George Jones
Jack Hanratty
Alex Dickinson
Phil Lea
Greg Hall

Meet at 1:30 for a 2pm start.

The bar will be open and there will be a BBQ on.

A further request for someone to run the BBQ on Sunday. Everything will be provided just need someone adept at handling a pair of tongs!!!!

A further request for someone to run the BBQ on Sunday. Everything will be provided just need someone adept at handling a pair of tongs!!!!
I will do the BBQ Alex.
I'm no Jamie Oliver, but will try not to poison anyone.
Steve

Might use the match to test the new chat pages out if anyone's interested.

Great afternoon at the cricket. Thank you to everyone who played, supported or who volunteered to turn the burgers (Steve & Rob!). Big thanks to Davenham CC too, such a good link we have with them.

Back