• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Abbey Hulton Tonight

Crowd was 168, not sure how many 74s

Just a thought but are we able to start some of the under 7`s for some of the 100 games in the next couple of months?

Great to see big Dan not only playing but scoring a couple.....answer to a reserve striker problem ;).

Played pretty well first half but second half a bit of a non event but nice to see the team switched around a bit.
Must have been at the very least 100 74's probably more.

I was not there last night but Aaron played against Macc and had a great game. Possibly a bit small yet but full of potential and I would like to see him given a lot more of these not quite so important games

Personally I don't believe size matters. If he is technically good enough and runs his socks off in the middle of the park (which he has when I've seen him) then that's enough for me. Agree with the rest of what you have said though as I've said all season I would like to see more of him and we have seen how much Adam and Taylor have come on this season after breaking through.

I was not there last night but Aaron played against Macc and had a great game. Possibly a bit small yet but full of potential and I would like to see him given a lot more of these not quite so important games

Back