• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 v League Leaders

If this continues to be a problem why not produce our own programe for away games?

Most teams I think are seeing 1874 fixture as big game. I think we have seen teams upping their game already.

As long as they don't run out of beer I think most will be happy.

I don't think Irlam deserve to be criticised for having a limited number of programmes. A club with a small following simply cannot afford to print too many programmes.

We are fortuanate in the support that we have, so we should not any attach blame for the "careful" budgeting that other clubs are commited too, the game is what matters !.

It is just nice to read about all the points of view. One or two Basel fans here in Switzerland are keeping an eye on our progress as well. And yes, other clubs should see it as a way to promote themselves and make a few bob as well without ripping people off. I am sure our 'friendly' approach to all clubs will be welcomed and its nice to have a club to support that we can all be proud of again.

Although it's early in the season I think that the game on Saturday is a must win after throwing away 4 points in the opening two games, we need to play with more confidence and relax on the ball and be sharper in midfield and if we do that then we are more than capable of challenging near the top of the league.

Very much looking forward to visiting Daisy Hill. I've spoken to their Secretary today and what a nice chap!! I've heard their place is welcoming, the pies are fab and that we will enjoy our afternoon there. They have started very well so it's going to be a tough game.

One slight word of caution and following up on the message in this evening's Newsletter, there is limited parking at the ground and therefore give yourselves a little extra time as most parking will be in the streets leading up to it. Please also show respect to the nearby residents.

Here's hoping for three points and a very happy birthday for our Manager!

Back