• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 Northwich Weekend

Richard Stockton

I Live Here
1874 Official
Aug 3, 2013
Looking forward too the pre-season friendly tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a bit cooler for the lads. Then it's Sunday for the 1874 Golf day. What a great sporting weekend for players and spectators.:scarf::scarf::scarf:

Toddy, I believe its at Egerton FC KO @ 13:30 vs Lostock (think this is the all weather pitch where we have played before) ...... assuming you are getting stocked up with raffle tickets! lol

The other '74 initiative that is happening over the weekend, is tomorrow night with several of us volunteering to support St Lukes midnight walk in terms of providing marshalls to ensure the walkers remain safe and sound...... busy weekend for the 1874 players, management and supporters!!

Whatever you are up to... Enjoy it! :)

The other '74 initiative that is happening over the weekend, is tomorrow night with several of us volunteering to support St Lukes midnight walk in terms of providing marshalls to ensure the walkers remain safe and sound.....

Superb! Thank you everyone, our people are the best!

Folks the inaugural 1874 Golf Day is tomorrrow at Vale Royal Abbey Golf Club. We have 14 teams attending, 64 players in total. The weather has been booked, let the best team win!!

I don't know anything about golf but I know that's a fantastic turnout. Hope everyone enjoys potting (or is it putting?!!).

1874 fans volunteered to help St Luke's in their Midnight Walk. 7 of us marshalled at the big roundabout by the train station in Crewe. Great atmosphere and really appreciated by St Luke's. Thanks John, Fred, Steve, Simon, Will, Brian. We will continue to support this event in the future, it's a worthwhile cause and a good laugh!

Cheers
Phil

Well the golf day was excellent. It was a little warm, a team from essar oil refinery won. The team from golden lion Middlewich came second. Well done too Alex and Dave for organising the day

Well the golf day was excellent. It was a little warm, a team from essar oil refinery won. The team from golden lion Middlewich came second. Well done too Alex and Dave for organising the day

Assuming it was a very slick performance from Essar....... :D

Good to know we won't be scraping the barrel in attempts at humour

Presumably the result wasn't rigged.
Won't bore you with more.

4 star performance to win so I'm told

Hope there were no stray shots, balls flying everywhere would ensure people needed to Duckhams :rolleyes:

No one was hurt so oil's well that ends well

Back