• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 Away Travel - Daisy Hill 10 August

Vicki England

Too much time on my hands
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
Given the tremendous away support, a full size coach has been organised for Saturday's match at Daisy Hill.

Departs at 1pm from the Memorial Hall
Price is £8 and £6 for concessions

Bookings can be made by email at [email protected] or by phoning/texting the club on
07975 679624.

Booked on :), sorry that our phone call got cut off Vicki it must of lost connection but thanks for taking the booking. see you all Saturday!

I am pleased to advise that the coach is now full. Thank you to everyone for their support.

Well done to all concerned!
Imagine the response if we'd won a game by now ;)

FANTASTIC RESPONSE, that means I'll be travelling up in my car, not really a problem as I can check the route for the sponsored 27 mile blindfolded walk planned for October. 'kill two birds with one stone';)

If anyone is stuck for a lift to Daisy Hill, I will have 3-4 spaces available at a cost of £2 per seat.

Two coaches? Now that would be FANtastic!!

Seriously, much has already been said about the Green Army and it is obviously very early days, but if we keep the support up and people are prepared to consistently book with the Away Travel Club, then we will look to put more transport on. It is like everything, we need to find our levels so that we know how many programmes to print, pies to order etc, and what transport to provide. I personally prefer to go on a bus, whilst our opponents grounds are more local, I don't want to stress about the parking and plus I might quite like a beer at the other end. It's also good banter on the bus too!

In the meantime, Tony has made a grand gesture and I think it would be good if those who do have space and are willing to offer people lifts, make it known on this Forum. That way, fans who are struggling can be helped.

Up the greens!!

Astonished at how quickly the coach has been booked!

Tony, I've sent you a PM mate.

Back