• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

17-18 Squad

Vicki - I'll see your Colin Williams and raise you a Colin Chesters!

I'm not quite as old as you! :p:D

... though I do remember Colin Williams :oops:

Richard Williams from Maine Road, left sided midfielder, scored well into double figures last season :)

Angelo Errico from Hanley always seemed decent when i've seen him. They have him as a Forward on their site but i'm sure he played wide midfield for them.

But to get back to one of Nicki's last questions, aside of Cairns or Cox, (realistic responses please :)), which players out there would make your heart skip a beat if we signed them folks? Obviously there must be some out there, genuinely interested in a a few of the suggestions people might have in mind.*

* note - the question is aimed at provoking a bit of debate, not argument; no word twisting was involved in the writing of this post ;):D

Barry Wellings :oops:

Jordan Bove is on the bench for FC United of Manchester tonight. Their hosts have an interesting lineup - 1874 Mark II FC?
DEeX_ZWWAAAsoBU.jpg

So about staying tight at the back... currently 4-4 at Sandbach!

Chris Budrys with a couple for them. Good signing for NWCFL1.

So about staying tight at the back... currently 4-4 at Sandbach!

Chris Budrys with a couple for them. Good signing for NWCFL1.
Congleton 3 down.....so they can keep the rejects.
We are now 5-4 up, mark jones hat trick.......midfield scorer solution??

Congleton 3 down.....so they can keep the rejects.
We are now 5-4 up, mark jones hat trick.......midfield scorer solution??

Life could certainly be worse. We could be losing friendlies in Warrington tonight :rolleyes::eek:

9 ex-1874 players in the Bears line up?

I saw that Edge. Go with what you know I suppose!
I was wrong - it's 10. Andy Jones also appears in the 1874 players list, but doesn't appear to have made any appearances.

I'm not sure where Andy Jones comes from?
I've got a concise list of 74 players and have no Andy Jones.
Spent a lot of the summer helping Pete check through the previous seasons so happy they are correct.
Haven't got the list of players being given what, I believe, is called a heritage number but If he is registered on that but never made a competitive appearance or wasn't even a named sub not sure he can really be counted as a 74 player!?

Last edited:
Back