• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Macclesfield

James Wood

Too much time on my hands
Politics 5
Jun 1, 2017
Macc’s financial accounts from last season have just been published 😳.

I know that we’ve had an awful season, but I’d rather support a club that has the aims of financial probity and sustainably at its heart than a club like Macc whom, despite their huge money making capabilities still lost £5k per week last season.

Given that their wage bill has no doubt increased this season and their income levels have largely stayed the same. Lord knows what the level of losses they will post next year.

Given Macc’s recent history, if I were a fan of the Silkmen I’d be staring to ask questions about the long term viability of the club given their current and possible future losses.

Unfortunately, as we know ourselves, many fans choose to bury their heads in the sand if things are going well on the pitch even if it’s glaringly obvious that matters are heading in a downward spiral off it

Attachments

• 33B998A8-5E7F-4FD2-B107-78880E57DC55.jpeg
    33B998A8-5E7F-4FD2-B107-78880E57DC55.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Tez
Macc’s financial accounts from last season have just been published 😳.

I know that we’ve had an awful season, but I’d rather support a club that has the aims of financial probity and sustainably at its heart than a club like Macc whom, despite their huge money making capabilities still lost £5k per week last season.

Given that their wage bill has no doubt increased this season and their income levels have largely stayed the same. Lord knows what the level of losses they will post next year.

Given Macc’s recent history, if I were a fan of the Silkmen I’d be staring to ask questions about the long term viability of the club given their current and possible future losses.

Unfortunately, as we know ourselves, many fans choose to bury their heads in the sand if things are going well on the pitch even if it’s glaringly obvious that matters are heading in a downward spiral off it
Haven't learned the lesson from the previous club.

Back